Vibramycin / Doxycycline
BRAND : Vibramycin
COMPOSITION : Doxycycline
Vibramycin (Doxycycline) is also known by various brand names including Vibra-tabs, Vibramycin Calcium Syrup, Vibramycin Hyclate, Doryx, Monodox, Vibramycin Monohydrate etc. It forms part of the Tetracycline antibiotic drugs. It is used as medication against bacterial diseases (though it is not effective against regular viral infections.)
Vibramycin (Doxycycline) side effects
As most medications Vibramycin may have side effects but if it is prescribed by the Physician, then it is done after considering Vibramycin benefits and risks for the user. Likewise, approval of FDA means general use of Vibramycin under doctor’s orders and guidelines by normal users should be without too many risks.
The following adverse reactions have been observed in patients receiving tetracyclines:
- Stomach related: Lack of appetite, nausea, tendency to throw-up, loose motions, tongue infection, swallowing problem, infection of small intestine, and abnormal inflammations in user private parts.
- Blood related issues: Red blood cell problems, lowering ob blood platelets, lowering of white blood cells, and eosinophilia have been reported.
- Liver Problems, food pipe and throat ulceration are some possible but very rare side effects.
- Apart from skin becoming extra sensitive to direct exposure of sunlight, skin rashes have also been noticed as a side effect in certain cases.
- Other rare reactions include: Hives, swelling of subcutaneous sites, anaphylaxis, full body allergic reaction, reaction due to medication rejection by body, pericarditis, and worsening of cell damaged by body’s immune system attacking those tissues considering them to be hostile.
- There is possibility of intracranial hypertension in adults as well.
Users can also get more information when users purchase Vibramycin (doxycycline) from local drugstore or online pharmacy. Emed Outlet is a genuine online pharmacy and can be referred for more information or for purchasing genuine Vibramycin (doxycycline).